Birth Mother Advocate
- Abiding Love Adoptions is seeking a Birth Mother Advocate to join the mission of serving women. The Advocate
guides the Expectant Mother through her pregnancy, ministering to her needs, educating her on her options,
informing her of her rights in the adoption process, advocating solely for her, not the hopeful adoptive family,
while sharing the love of Jesus. This part-time position is a unique opportunity to serve Jesus by being His hands
- Provide direct pre-placement and placement services and transition her to the post-adoption care program.
- Work with Expectant Parent(s) by:
- Conducting the initial interview with the expectant mom
- Creating a plan of action to improve the well-being of the Expectant Mom and determining services and
assistance as necessary.
- Attending doctor’s appointments.
- Remaining in continual contact with the Expectant Mom
- Providing case management to include paperwork, case notes, and meetings.
- Coordinating between Expectant Mom, her doctor, and the hospital and social worker where the child
will be born.
- Being on-call and present during delivery.
- Promoting Abiding Love throughout the assigned regions, developing partnerships.
- On-Call system to be shared with fellow advocates for Emergency and After Hour Intake
Compassion Humility Adaptability Integrity Initiative Flexibility
Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with social sciences is a plus but not required.
- Fifteen to twenty-five (15-25) hours per week
- 7 hours of training annually
- Occasional Travel
- Abide by State Required Policy
- Submit to a National FBI Criminal Background Check, State Background Check, Child Abuse Registry, and Drug Test as requested by Abiding Love.
** The employee will be paid for fifteen to twenty-five (15-25) hours a week for work at a rate of $18.00-$24.00 an hour based on degree and experience with the potential to expand hours as needed. Comp time is provided. Paid holidays, paid sick time, paid maternity leave and vacation are provided based on length of employment.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Lori, via email at Loris@abidingloveadopt.com.
Reliance Center: Client Services Coordinator
National Safe Haven Alliance Volunteer
Reliance Center Volunteer
Call us @ 833-477-6588
Ext 1 Donor Relations
Ext 2 Hurt After Abortion
Ext 3 Check My Clinic
Ext 4 ProLife Women’s Conference
Ext 5 Mama Scholar
Ext 6 Other Projects
Loveline is a hotline for pregnant women, single moms, and families in crisis who feel they have exhausted resources in their area.
Please mail donations to:
PO Box 104353 Jefferson City, MO 65110