Birth Mother Advocate
- Abiding Love Adoptions is seeking a Birth Mother Advocate to join the mission of serving women. The Advocate
guides the Expectant Mother through her pregnancy, ministering to her needs, educating her on her options,
informing her of her rights in the adoption process, advocating solely for her, not the hopeful adoptive family,
while sharing the love of Jesus. This part-time position is a unique opportunity to serve Jesus by being His hands
- Provide direct pre-placement and placement services and transitioning her to the post- adoption care
- Work with Expectant Parent(s) by:
- Conducting the initial interview with the expectant mom
- Creating a plan of action to improve the well-being of the Expectant Mom and determining services and
assistance as necessary.
- Attending doctor’s appointments.
- Remaining in continual contact with the Expectant Mom
- Providing case management to include paperwork, case notes, and meetings.
- Coordinating between Expectant Mom, her doctor, and the hospital and social worker where the child
will be born.
- Being on-call and present during delivery.
- Promoting Abiding Love throughout the assigned regions, developing partnerships.
- On Call system to be shared with fellow advocates for Emergency and After Hour Intake
Compassion Humility Adaptability Integrity Initiative Flexibility
Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with social sciences is a
plus but not required.
- Fifteen (15) hours per week
- 7 hours of training annually
- Occasional Travel
- Abide by State Required Policy
- Submit to a National FBI Criminal Background Check, State Background Check, Child Abuse Registry,
and Drug Test as requested by Abiding Love.
** The employee will be paid for fifteen (15) hours a week for work at a rate of $15.00-$20.00 an hour based on
degree and experience with the potential to expand hours as needed. Comp time is provided. Paid holidays,
paid sick and vacation are provided based on length of employment.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Carrie M. Murray Nellis, Executive Director, via email at
Support After Abortion: Client Services Manager
Reliance Center: Client Services Coordinator
Do you enjoy engaging with others and traveling? Representing Support After Abortion at events by sharing our mission and vision with others allows us to grow awareness for programs and build relationships. If you have a desire to spread compassion and have the ability to engage others, this may be the place for you! Travel and setting up / taking down exhibit spaces are required. All travel expenses are covered by Support After Abortion. Sign up here.
Do you love the behind-the-scenes details and enjoy spreadsheets? We have a place for you! Responsibilities include completing day-to-day office tasks such as data entry, spreadsheet creation and maintenance, email and phone communications, writing thank you notes, and assisting with company projects. Sign up here.